The SMB buying journey often doesn’t start as a buying journey. Long before SMBs realize they’re in the market for a product or service, let alone looking for a vendor, they’re looking for ideas and solutions. Great content can help you generate demand well before their buying journey even begins. Here’s how.
What B2SMB marketers
need to know
A recent Gallup report found that, “only 29% of B2B customers are fully engaged … the other 71% are ready and willing to take their business elsewhere.” This should give pause to B2SMB companies that continue to focus mostly on driving new business. Today, brands must focus on helping their customers be more successful—after the sale as well as before it. Read more.
I recently listened to a podcast from Seth Godin about pizza. What could this possibly have to do with marketing and selling to small and midsize businesses (SMBs)? Let’s just say that the best B2SMB marketers have a lot in common with top pizza makers. Read on as I connect the dots.